Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

38 Weeks today!

Today marks the beginning of my 38th week. I went for my check on Monday and I had not progressed anymore than the 3 cms and 80% I already was. He did say that she was REALLY low. Her heartbeat was strong. We still plan to induce on the 18th, however, tonight or tomorrow is the full moon so she could decide to make her entrance into the world earlier than that! Thats what I'm hoping for anyway! I have heard both good and bad stories about induction but either way I'm ready and I don't really care how long it takes, as long as I'm in labor! I have another appointment on Monday the 17th so my doctor can strip my membranes and see if he can get me going on my own before the induction. Brad and I will spend Monday tying up all odds and ends so that we can be completely prepared for Lilly Anne. We can't wait to introduce our little girl to everyone! Thanks for the support and prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you will have a new addition to the family in just a matter of days! I'm so excited for you! I am planning on scheduling a visit when I come home!

A Blessed MOM said...

We are so excited for you guys!!